This allergy-friendly pizza dip paired with Enjoy Life Foods Lentil Chips wills take a pizza your heart! Made with vegan cheese, pizza sauce, and pepperoni, the recipe is free-from dairy, gluten, and nuts. From @emsnutfreeeats.
Allergy-Friendly Pizza Dip
- 16 oz Vegan cream cheese
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/2 cup Vegan parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Vegan mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup Pizza sauce
- Pepperoni can use vegan pepperoni to make the dish meatless
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Lentil Chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine softened cream cheese, spices, and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Stir until well combined.
- In a medium-sized, oven-proof bowl, layer 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture and top with 1 cup of pizza sauce. Repeat to add another cheese and sauce layer. Top with mozzarella and the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, remove foil, and add pepperoni.
- Switch oven to broil and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is browned.
- Pair with your favorite flavor of Enjoy Life Foods Lentil Chips!