Jora’s Cashew Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup Raw cashews Soaked for at least an hour, sometimes I will soak overnight
- 2 cups Hot water
- 1/2 cup Oil Vegetable oil or grapeseed
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup Nutritional yeast you can add a spoonful of miso paste for extra cheesy taste
- 1 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic
- 3/4 tsp Cumin
- 3/4 tsp Chili powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Then, cook the mixture in a saucepan on low heat for 10-15 minutes. Stir often.
- Can be stored in fridge for up to 4 days.