Pumpkin pie is my absolute favorite holiday treat. Here’s a version that is perfect for a school party, holiday gathering, or just anytime you’re in the mood for a little pie!
This recipe caught my eye because it required so few ingredients and only took 5-10 minutes of work before putting them in the oven. I used pre-made pumpkin pie filling, however, if you prefer to make your own from pumpkin puree make sure to add some sugar and spices.
Pumpkin Pie Bites
- 30 oz can Pumpkin pie filling
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Almond milk*
- 3 Tbsp Gluten free flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Pecans optional**
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the pumpkin pie filling, almond milk, eggs, flour, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. The mixture should be well combined.
- Once combined, pour the mixture into greased or lined muffin tins.
- Top with pecans, and bake them in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Once they are finished baking, remove them from the oven and let them cool for 5-10 minutes before eating.
Comments from family/coworkers:
These bites got rave reviews. My mom was the first one to try them and thought they tasted just like traditional pumpkin pie. My coworkers were even more enthusiastic about these.
“It’s basically just the best part of a pumpkin pie.”
“I’m not a big pumpkin fan so I didn’t expect to like these but I could eat them all day long!”
A few others commented that they had a good consistency and a good crunch from the pecan. They also liked that they were not too sweet, and were a moderate size compared to the traditional large pie slices.